Pest Control Programs Within A Food & Drug Facility
The requirements for a successful food and drug industry pest control program are unlike anything else in the world of pest control. The average pest control company is simply not suited for this type of work due to the rigorous standards, precise record keeping, ongoing training, and ever-changing rules. JP Pest Services Commercial Division understands the importance of these specific industry requirements and has taken every step to construct the ultimate audit-friendly process.
Our team of professionals gives you 100% quality assurance despite frequently changing standards and regulations. With over 220 third-party-audited Food and Drug clients, thousands of audits, and decades of experience, we are widely considered the leading Food and Drug pest control company in New England.
Customized Programs To Protect From All Pests That Can Compromise Safety
- Stored product/pantry pests
- Bird Control
- Wildlife Control
- Occasional Pest Invaders
Food & Drug Facility Fly Control
Food & Drug facilities are often plagued with fly issues due to the abundant supply of food sources. Your professionally trained service technician will provide effective protection methods as well as tips for staff to help reduce this pest problem.
JP Pest Services Food And Drug Facility Protection Provides:
- Custom control and prevention plans based on specific facility needs and risks
- 24/7 online document access via secure web portal
- 100% compliance with Natural Organic Program requirements
- Complete 3rd-party audit preparation to ensure facility standard compliance with SQF, BRC, Silliker, AIB, NSF, FDA
- Service technicians who are NPMA Food Plant Safety Standard trained and certified
- In-house training for your staff to ensure your entire facility is ready and capable of preventing and correcting issues
- Comprehensive audit-ready documentation and service manuals
- Fast and ongoing service support anytime you need it